Monday, March 01, 2010

Shopping di Carrefour

Last Saturday I went for grocery shopping at Kafu. Since aku mmg dah expect some of items were more expensive that other hypermarkets, so aku tak beli certain items. And I expected to shop for around RM300. I admitted, some of the items were cheaper. The problem with that new opened hypermarket at Bukit Rimau was the price displayed. The one that displayed is different with the one when u checked out.


I did the shopping at took one iron board. At the rack, the price displayed as RM38.90. I looked at the another one which is RM89.90. Initially, aku pelik sebab board tu seemed like high in quality. Tpi since aku tgk murah, aku amik la.... Then terus shop other things. Masa hubby baya, aku pi beli aiskrim kat luar Kafu tu. Then, p terus solat since masa tu dah kul 6 lebih. Lepas solat, aku tanya hubby, berapa. Surprisingly, he said, "RM500 lebih" Mak aih! Terkejut aku. Pelik sebab rasanya brg tak byk mana.

Aku pun amik resit, dok kira. Lagi terkejut bila tgk harga iron board was not RM38.90. But it was RM55.90. My goodness! Man! Mcmana letak harga? Aku mmg noticed some of the items dia punya harga tak masuk akal. You've got to pick up the item and scan at the scanner provided to double check. Well, it's probably my fault. I didn't double check. Tapi, pihak store shouldn't do that and be extra extra careful in putting their price.

Bila balik rumah cita kat kakak aku, dia kata dia penah pi aritu, beli susu yang harganya RM30++. Bila scan, RM100++. Sib baik dia perasan. Cam kes aku, dah masuk keta, baru perasan. Malas nak naik balik sebab anak dah tido.... huhu.... I won't go there anymore....

No comments: